Still looking for Appliance Industry Lug nuts!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Still looking for Appliance Industry Lug nuts!!
From: PBowen9685@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:47:01 EDT
The search continues for Appliance Industry Lug nuts.  I recieved an email
from Joe Haider that stated he might have some, but I don't know if my emails
are reaching him...(I haven't gotten any responses to several emails)  If any
one knows Joe Haider (or anyone else that might have some of these)  Please
ask him to contact me.  I am desperate for these and cannot drive my car
without them!!!!

Thanks - I need a lot of help with this one.
Patrick Bowen