Re: Really really weird problem

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Really really weird problem
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:44:46 -0400 ()
On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Eric A. Yates wrote:

> Okay, now don't laugh:
>
> There's a bird in my garage. He can't seem to figure out that the big door
> is the way out (he keep perching above it, in the rafters). He has already
> pooped on my Spitfire twice as I've swatted at him with a broom.
>
> Any ideas? HELP!

Been there, done that MANY TIMES! Living in the country I've had
everything from barn swallows to robins to chickadees to owls to Great
Blue Herons (ok, not really) in my garage and/or barn at one time or
another. Eventually, they'll find their way out if you leave that door
open long enough. Hopefully security is not a short-term problem.

Or get a cat. ;-)

--Andy