RE: Convertible tops

To: "'Spit-LIST'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Convertible tops
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:58:32 +0100
Peter,

I have a red car with a tan top and tan interior.  Can't mail you any
photos, though, because I don't have access to a scanner.  But it looks
very nice.  It looks a lot brighter than the standard black, and it also
makes the car stand out a little bit in the car park at Triumph
meetings.  In fact, at last week's meeting, I was talking to someone I
hadn't met before, and he said "which car is yours?".  I pointed it out
to him, and he immediately said "Hey - that interior's exactly the
colour I want!  Can I take a closer look?"

I believe the interior (and probably the top) were done by a DPO.
Although I have loads of receipts, I can't find any record of where it
was done or where to get the parts, though - sorry!

Dean