Re: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:08:54 -0400
> Dave Moan wrote:
> >
> > In hopes of salvaging a small portion of what little respect I had
> > previously enjoyed around here --- I will state in my behalf that I
actually
> > have asked my daughter if she'd be interested in driving Route 66 to
Chicago
> > some time in the TR3 (assuming I live through its restoration) and she
> > actually said YES. So the future looks bright!
>
> Dave,
>
> I suggest you get that 3B on the road before she discovers such things
> as the dreaded "boyfriend".
>
> After that, you'll never see her again!
>
> Joe

You may be right Joe...but if you brainwash (errrr, expose them to LBCs)
enough, maybe not. We leave tomorrow for TRF's Summer Party with the Spit
and not only are our two daughters (14 and 16, both with the dreaded
boyfriends) coming with us, but each is bringing a girl friend (hopefully
we will indocrinate them as well!). :-)
Cheers
Keith

    _       _