RE: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:23:30 -0700
As I shrink into the corner I must admit that no, I am not driving the Spit.
I'll actually be flying with my daughter (14).

In hopes of salvaging a small portion of what little respect I had
previously enjoyed around here --- I will state in my behalf that I actually
have asked my daughter if she'd be interested in driving Route 66 to Chicago
some time in the TR3 (assuming I live through its restoration) and she
actually said YES. So the future looks bright!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B (still laughing at me from the garage)
77 Spitfire (currently scaring the hell out of my son since he broke the
front swaybar mounts and I had to remove the thing while waiting on B/O)