RE: HOT Spit/fuel mixture question.

To: "'Peter S.'" <alfapete@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: HOT Spit/fuel mixture question.
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:02:22 -0400
The gauge idea is worth doing since I already had the radiator reconditioned
and cleaned by a good local shop, they said it was in good shape. I did
drain the block using the plug on the right side of the motor and refilled
with a 50/50 mix after I flushed the system.
Hopefully the gauge/sender is inaccurate.
Thanks!
Glenn