Re: Aha! So That's Why My Intake Leaks!

To: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Aha! So That's Why My Intake Leaks!
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:54:27 -0500
Schuyler,

The 'safe' thing to do would be to dimple or re-form the header pipes. Are
you sure the header is made for the intake you have (sounds like the
Stromberg with the water-heated intake manifold)?

As for your girlfriend's blasphemous suggestion:  how about getting a
different girlfriend instead?   :)

(That's a joke, I'm sure she is very nice...just misguided!)

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Doghouse, USA