Re: Madonna

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Jim Philpott" <ORMJIM@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Madonna
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:24:43 -0800
They sell postcards of "The Waterfall"-and let me blow you away some
more-there are rooms that are rock-and feature showers that are waterfalls!

And the mens room in the basement under the coffee shop-the urinal is a
copper trough and when the electric eye is broken, water comes though a
copper water wheel, turning the wheel and sending water into the trough. Oh,
btw-the sinks are also copper and have old fashioned hand pumps! (I really
dig it-can you tell?)

And as for Californians being twisted-one can drive from one end of this
great land of ours to the other and find all kinds of oddities-some odder
than what we have! There's even a guide book or two! <BG>

Happy Trails!

Laura G. and Nigel