Re: Herald derivatives presentation

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Herald derivatives presentation
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:56:56 EDT
Tom,

I just picked up a copy of the November "Classic & Sports Car" at Barnes and
Nobel.  It has a 30 page history of Triumph.  Pretty good.  It has the whole
Herald family represented as well as a pretty complete history going way back.
The Mag has a picture of a very nice white TR3A on the cover.  Good reading
and lots of great pictures.  This should meet your needs pretty well.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
'78 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii (currently in Malvern PA)