Herald derivatives presentation

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald derivatives presentation
From: Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
  This goes out to all on the list but I believe Mr.  Mace can help me
on this one.  I am doing a presentation on the Herald and its 3
cousins(vitesse,spitfire,gt6). I have info on the spitfire and GT6
because of my GT6.  What I need is info in the Herald and Vitesse
specifically the origins of these 2 models.  And the reasons for their
leaving the American market.  All I have is the internet sources on
those 2 cars and so far I haven't found anything extensive.
Thanks
Tom