Rally/Works Spitfires

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rally/Works Spitfires
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:54:47 -0500
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any information or know of any websites that have pictures
and details of any rally or works Spits?  I'd like to build something
similar as time and money permits.  I've seen a few TR rally cars that were
really sharp but I haven't seen any Spitfires, also does anyone own the
factory competition manual for the 1500?  Is it worth buying?

Thanks,
Glenn '76 Spitfire beginning the journey to new frameland this weekend!