What a beautiful morning!

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: What a beautiful morning!
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:03:38 -0700
It was dark, cold, damp, and windy on the West Coast this morning.  The
forecast calls for clouds, showers, and rain. But I drove Katie in to
work today with her top down, and I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

I keep forgetting that there is more to life than dealing with the
stresses found in the office, with jerks, and other life hassles.
Somehow, driving the GT6 (or is it Six-fire) puts those things into the
background.  And, for the $25 cost of a one-day licence tag, it's a heck
of a lot cheaper than seeing a shrink!

I better stop now before I get even more mushy.

Michael
70 GT6++ (Sixfire?)
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com