done and driving....

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: done and driving....
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

what a great day.  all this talk about weather means absolutly nothing
to me right now.  i happen to live in western new york, but i just
finished my engine rebuild yesterday, and drove the car to work today.
 what a great feeling.  even though the weather is coming down (not
literally, yet), i am going to be driving my spit a lot, for at least
the next few weeks.

ok, now onto the question, i would like to know anyone's opinion on
breaking in an engine.  anything at all.  however i have just one
thing to add, i would like some sort of reasoning as well.  some of
you seem to give your opinion without a reason sometimes.  now, i
don't mean to sound harsh, but before i do anything to my spit, i like
to know why i'm doing it.  thanks for you input in advance.

nik jaremka
72 spitfire
east aurora, new york