RE: reliability

To: "Kerr, Paul FOR:EX" <Paul.Kerr@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: reliability
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
---"Kerr, Paul FOR:EX" <Paul.Kerr@gems7.gov.bc.ca> wrote:

> And how many 60's Datsuns are still kicking around? (Come to think
of it,
> how many 70's Datsuns are still kicking around?) Not many. Funny
considering
> they were so bloody superior.

Most of the 60's and 70's Datsuns are racing.  I see many at Road
Atlanta, 510's, 1600/2000's, 240's, 260's, 280's, 300's, etc.

The 240's that aren't being campaigned by IT racers, and haven't been
hacked w/ chevy 350's dropped in, have probably either rusted away, or
been bought up by the factory for the refurb models they were offering.

Chip
LBC fan and rabid SCCA race fan/crew member
==
The essence of an adventure is you never know how it will turn out.