Re: Clutch problems

To: "Nathan Coraor" <ncoraor@csrlink.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch problems
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:16:22 +0100
Sounds like somthing my car is in the habit of doing.  Rev it to 3000,
slowly take the clutch up, it goes too about 800 then picks up from there.
That's when I havent got vapor lock.

Oh whell, I have already fitted a new clutch to my new engin so wheel see on
friday when I get it on the road.  Taking it off the road to swap over
everthing that is'nt engin block tomorow.

PS I am well on the way to overhauling an engin in two weeks.