Re: Hot engine

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>, "Curtis Eads" <curtiseads@geocities.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot engine
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:18:43 -0400
My 79 Spit (with a freshly boiled slant radiator, new hoses, pressure cap,
thermostat, and temp sender) runs right around the center mark on the
gauge.   In traffic, the factory electric fan cuts on when the needle
reaches the 3/4 mark.

I wish the Stromberg carb was that consistant.

Atwell Haines

79 Spitfire

Succasunna NJ USA