[Fwd: Hot engine]

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Hot engine]
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:03:28 -0400
--------------E8E23E37D501C49DD03DCB1C

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:02:12 -0400
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
To: Curtis Eads <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Hot engine

My '80 tends to run about 1/2 way usually.  After a very long drive on a
hot day, she gets up to 3/4 but backs down quickly after I slow down.

P.S. My electric fan comes on just over 3/4.  Don't know if the
thermostat is working correctly, or even there for that matter.
Something to look into after the "Driving Season" is through here in
Upstate NY, along with Universal Joints, leaking differential, rear
brakes, leaking engine oil, rusty spots......