Spitfire Parts

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Parts
From: "Sizemore, Shane" <shane.sizemore@medaphis.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:30:07 -0400
Hi, I still have a few items to get rid of. Please let me know if
interested, I would prefer to sell as a package...

(1) luggage rack - (seems original/low profile type) Pictured in Rogues
Gallery
(1) hardtop boot cover -
(1) soft top boot cover -
(2) chrome bullet style door mirrors -
(4) Wheels/Tires - Original 1979 13 x 5 wheels with 175/70-13 Michelin's
mounted (includes trim rings but no center         caps/lugs).
Wheels/Tires sat for 5 years but still hold air, rust under the trim
rings and on back, on my car in Rogues Gallery.

If anybody wants it all - $300 + shipping

Shane Sizemore
1979 Spitfire
Douglasville, GA