Possible parts car

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Possible parts car
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:44:32 EDT
Thanks to everyone that responded.  The list was unanimous in purchasing the
car.  I have decided to get the car but will hold off on the decision to part
it out until I can get it home and see if it is worth saving.  I would hate to
have the untimely death of a spitfire on my conscience if there is a chance of
saving it.  If I decide to part it out, I will get back to each of you that
requested parts from it.  Thanks again for your wisdom and experience.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
'78 Spitfire 1500  (soon)
Hawaii