Re: Possible parts car

To: GatesDavid@aol.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Possible parts car
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:58:32 -0400
David,

I'd say get him down to $200.   After all, you have to pay to flatbed that
eyesore out of his yard.   (hee hee hee)

FWIW I paid $300 for my complete, non-running Spit.   Have much more than
10 times that into it now.   And mine had **NO** rust.

Buy it!  Bet it'll run fine with a new Crane ignition in it.

Regards,

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna NJ USA