Re: Manchester British car gathering

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: Manchester British car gathering
From: "Frederick D. Kass" <fkass@mtholyoke.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:22:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

        Since I have been lurking on this list for about a month now I
figure it is time I pipe up and say something.  I have always been a big
Triumph fan but never knew much about them.  I also know extremely little
about car engine mechanics in general but have always wanted to learn.

        I attended the Manchester, CT gathering to get a better
understanding of the cars and go to my first gathering!  Anyway, I had a
great time!  I have never seen so many great looking cars and proud owners
(not that I have been to many car gatherings, but it was still nice to
see...)

        I am now saving my pennies to purchase a Triumph of my own.  Any
advice for someone in the market for a Spitfire?  I have read the VTR page
and a few others on what to look for when purchasing (Including reading
the vtr.org classifieds every few days for a good deal).

                                                -Fred