Clutch Problem?

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch Problem?
From: Paul Moon <pmoon@misgate.mcgh.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 98 11:17:34 -0400
Hello All,

I noticed on the short drive in to work this morning, my car didn't
seem to wan't to change gear smoothly, I was getting a slight
grinding on gear changes - (not good). However, if I pumped the
clutch before changing gear, it was back to it's usual smooth gear
changes. I haven't had time to look into it yet, but if anyone has
any pointers as to where to start looking I would appreciate them.

Thanks,
Paul.
79 Spitfire - FM101157U

P.S. Had a great time at Battle of the Brits in Michigan yesterday.
It's the first car show I've taken my car to. My car is no show
car, but I still had a great time, and my Spitlist logo was proudly
on display.