Re: Insurance

To: Troy Johnson <clancy@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:12:32 -0400
Hi Troy,

I looked at a couple insurance plans for my growing "fleet" of weekend
drivers.   I settled on Parish Motorsports Insurance.

They have agreed value, full-coverage insurance, with flexible mileage
limits (more miles at more cost) and non-rigid use stipulations.

Check 'em out at
http://parishmotorsports.simplenet.com/  or
1-888-805-1805

Although this insurance is not for daily drivers, it is OK to OCCASIONALLY
take the car to work.   (They encourage cars to be driven, and not be
trailer queens.) I think a garage is required, check that out.

Regards,

Atwell Haines
79 Spitfire