Re: Insurance

To: "Troy Johnson" <clancy@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:53:49 -0700
$160 every six months?! And I thought I was doing really well because I just
saved $200 a year-I pay $700 a year now-mines appraised at $6700-what I paid
for it in april, unlimited miles and I drive it dailey (wow-400 miles a
month-and I haven't even been anywhere!)

I went into a Farmers office near my house. THe agent said -Great car! And I
said-let me tell you the problems I've been having with getting insurance
for somethinmg other than 'book value'. And he came up with a great deal-but
the thing was that he was willing to sit down, talk to me, LISTEN to me, and
then do some researching.

Good luck,

Laura G.
'78 BRG Spit named 'Nigel'

p.s.-I'm in Orange County California-considered part of 'Greater L.A.'-and
we have some of the highest car insurance rates in the country!