Re: Steering Wheel Pulling

To: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Pulling
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:48:13
Bob,  You should have the Big Rubber Steering wheel (I guess it is supposed
to match the bumpers) in the middle is a Triumph logo.  Behind that logo is
a nut.  Once you take that nut off you should actually be able to pull the
steering wheel off with a real good tug.  the problem is how to get the
center decal thingy out without destroying it.  I have never had to use a
puller.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire