Re: oil filters

To: "G. Buss" <buss3@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Jack Levy <sales@cocoinc.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 08:27:03 -0400
I don't remember the part but I've bought them at different major parts
stores and all of them have the spits listed in those filter parts books
hanging by the filters, for all 3 of my cars 76 TR6, 80 TR8 and 80 Spitfire,
just look it up and sometimes they have fuel and air to go with it.

Jack

At 01:55 PM 9/3/98 -0400, G. Buss wrote:
>Can anyone please tell me what oil filter will fit a mk3 and a 1500.
>I have Unipart gfe 150 on the 1500.
>I have Unipart gfe 121 on the mk3.
>I want to change so I can go to the local parts store and get them.
>
>By the way is anyone going to the British invasion of Stowe on the 20th
>??

                        Computer  Consultants,  Inc.
                          Authorized Dealers for
                           The Medical Manager