Help needed!!

To: Spit List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help needed!!
From: Brian Furgalus <lennon80@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:50:26 -0400
I'm relatively new to the Spitfire, and my interest is begining to peak.
I'm 15, soon to be 16, and have been looking/saving for an LBC for quite
a while, and for quite some time I've wanted an MGB.  The Spit is
starting to get my interest, though.  Which is better for a daily summer
driver?  Which is better for a first-time LBC buyer?  Which is more
fun?!  I've got an old Honda (yech!) in line for the winter, so I can
dedicate the LBC to summer-only driving.  My reasoning behind getting an
LBC is their simplicity for one, and ease of work, which I want to get
practice with, because I want to go into Automotive Engineering.  Thanks
for your help/encouragement!