new lister...

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: new lister...
From: "the jolly rancher..." <njaremka@eng.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

hey there folks!

my name is nik, and i'm a spitfire owner.

last night, i found out about the spitfire database, and registered my
car.  here's a little about me:
i've owned my car for about four years now, and i couldn't be happier with
my investment (even if it may cost me more to restore than what it's
worth).  i am currently a student in buffalo, new york with the intentions
of graduating next month.  hopefully, i'll be able to start some major
work on the car then.  ever since i was in grade school, i wanted a
british sports car.  now that i have one, i'm glad to know that there is
still people out there that want to keep them running.

some things already done to keep the car on the road:

1) slightly sorted electricals (everything works!!)
2) rebuilt carb. (original Z.S.)
3) reman. starter (purchased locally from big name store)
4) personally rebuilt gearbox
5) new clutch kit
6) new hood (convertable top)
7) many small misc. parts...

everything else is all original equipment.

it's great to part of a wonderful group of LBC owners...

Nik Jaremka esq.

'72 Spitfire IV