Re: WANTED: Spitfire MKIV/1500 bonnet

To: Isaac Crow <Isaac@avana.net>
Subject: Re: WANTED: Spitfire MKIV/1500 bonnet
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:46:32 -0400
Hmmm..  How about this:

The range quoted by Jim was 100 to 300, which would put a decent one at
the mid-point of $200.  This one is in good shape cosmetically, no
apparent damage, but would be less the hinge bars, latches and lamp
"frames" (the cast trim pieces), however the internal framing is all
intact. How about $125.00 and we meet at a rest stop along I75, or $150
delivered within 25 miles of I75.

I can provide pictures if necessary, although it would take a few days.
I would be headed up that way the weekend after next.

Regards,

John