Re: Insult of the week

To: Spit Fires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insult of the week
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:42:42 +0000
If you wan't a new bumper, the best thing you can do when beeing
tailgated is to do an emergancy stop.  They ram you, it will be there
100% fault, because they should have distance between you to allow for
braking and thinking distance.  Hence you get a nice shiny re-chromed
bumper, and some bodywork done at there expence.

My other trick, when I don't need a new bumper, is to slow right down on
blind corners, then because I accelerate out the corner and loose them.
Once at my crusing speed, they catch up, and it's repeated untill they
get the message.  YOu can do about 10 MPH on a blind corner, and they
won't overtake:-)

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot