Re: Insult of the week

To: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: Insult of the week
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:31:14 -0600
Hi Jeff,

> Know what you mean. Gets real old after awhile.
> I have had  about 9 gazillion people say to me, "Hey, nice car, is
> that an MG?" However, I've been trying to learn to not let ignorant
> people bother me.

> Jeff Johnson
> '76 TR6

I think I'll do better now.  Knowing that so many others have gone
through this makes me realize that the only real problem is the rest
of the world is just ignorant!!!

> What really bothers me are the idiots that drive
> without regard to their safety or yours. Oops, gotta watch it, that
> nervous tic is coming back....... Ever notice when you're passing
> some jerk on the freeway and he speeds up- as if to be passed by an
> LBC is like an affront to his manhood or something? Like I wanna
> race some dweeb in a big ol' STS or a bitchin Camaro at 80 mile an
> hour, right?

Since its been 20 years since I've had an LBC on the road I can
remember that ever happening.  What bothers me the most is when I get
tail gated.  That irks the shit out of me.  I'm slowly learning to
just slow down and let them pass me.  As I get older I'm beginning to
value my life more than my ego.

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)