Parts Cross-Reference list

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts Cross-Reference list
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:34:05 -0700
Brothers in Finland) suggested that a list of parts from other vehicles
that are compatible with Spitfires be created.  He started the effort
with the suggestion that rear Disk brake pads off certain model Volvos
are direct replacements for his Spitfire front disks.

I have neither the time, nor the resources to take on another project at
this time.  However I think this is an excellent idea.  If anybody out
there cares to take on this effort, I will be happy to reference the
list from the Spitfire Database web site.

Any Takers?

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer