More time to Spend on My Spit

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: More time to Spend on My Spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:50:44 -0700
Today, I finished a project for my daughter's car ('65 VW Bug).  I
completed conversion of the 6v. system over to 12v. with an alternator.

It took rather longer that I had planned but i guess these things always
do.

At any rate, Now I can get back to all things Triumph.  Things like
figuring out what is causing the annoying clunk in my little Spit's rear
end.  With Andy Mace's help, I think I have eliminated all the
possibilities and now am going to concentrate on the "NEW" U-Joints.  It
must be that one is defective.

I also received my Washington State Collector Vehicle plate yesterday
and willow have time to put it on the car.  Since there is only one, I
don't need to worry about what to do about the front plate.  Brad, do
you want me to send you the adapter I made?  For as long as I live in
Washington, I won't have to pay any more for licensing that Spit.  Big
deal, I plan to migrate south to the Sun this year!!!!!

Now for some sleep so I can hit the ground running, tomorrow.

Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer