Re: rimmer bros online-catalog GT6???

To: Tom Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: rimmer bros online-catalog GT6???
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:15:40 -0700
>  I recall rimmer bros posting that they would have a GT6
>on-line catalog as far back as Feb. 1998.  Now their page
>doesn't mention a word of it, and yet it still
>isn'there...what gives??
*********************************
Tom,
I've had a paper catalog for the GT6 from them for at least a year-very
nice catalog.  I have accessed their website just recently and it has a GT6
on-line catalog icon, nice blue MKIII.  It's a little different than the
other on-line catalogs, no picture/parts as such and uses pull down
menus/sub-menus and requires a Java compatible browser, but it's there-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (project)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler, rain vehicle, getting a V6 soon!)