Spit fuel tank float

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit fuel tank float
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:07:51 -0400
If you have an inoperative fuel gauge because the plastic sender float sank
to the bottom of the tank, you do not have to purchase the entire sending
unit (for $40 - $50) as the Big Three vendors want you to.

For $6.75 USD plus shipping, the float alone may be obtained from :

r.d. enterprises, ltd.
290 Raub Road, Quakertown, PA 18951  USA
Phone 215-538-9323         Fax 215-538-0158
web site http://www.rdent.com
Ray Psulkowski, proprietor
rdent@rdent.com

Ray deals mainly in Lotus car stuff, but as we all know many of the same
parts were used by several British manufacturers.

I have no financial interest yada yada yada, except that I LOVE saving
money!   Here's a good way to do it.

Later,

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO

OPTIMIST: A Spitfire owner who expects his car to run FLAWLESSLY and
fastens his seat belts BEFORE starting his car.