POR -15

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: POR -15
From: Rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU (Randall M. Potter)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 18:22:50 -0500
Okay, I'm convinced.  Powder coating is a neat idea, but "powdercoating
shops" don't exist here in rural western Pennsylvania, and the seat frames
are too big for the oven and an Eastwood kit.

Now, where do I get POR?  The guys at the local auto body place claim
ignorance.  Are there any national retailors that sell it?  Does anyone
have an address for direct sales?  Am I doomed to use rust-oleum?

Randy Potter
"Nice car, but those seats are ugly.  You should fix them"
Clarion, PA  16214
Mail: Rpotter@Mail.clarion.edu