Re: Replacing Spit Clutch

To: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing Spit Clutch
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 21:42:59 -0700
Larry,

    It's not the height clearance that's the problem...it's the frame/bell
housing clearance.  But, I guess you've found that out by now.  Now,
apologize to the nice man and start pulling that passengers seat.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
Publicity Director
TTSCC is the host Club for Triumphest 1999