Re: need HAZARD switch for '80 spit

To: McCoy Reed <mccoy@moonflower.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: need HAZARD switch for '80 spit
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:25:29 -0700
Hi McCoy,

If the switch is just inoperative (but not visibly damaged),
there may be a *very cheap* fix.  Try operating the switch
repeatedly.  After about 10-15 actuations, it might start working.
Don't get too rough with it.  The plastic red knob can get brittle
with age.

These things are notorious for crapping out when not "exercised"
regularily.  Come to think of it, so am I ;-)

-Bob

--
Bob Sykes
"You can't beat your brains for entertainment."