shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Subframe Rusted Out - Any and all Advise welcome

To: Dave Garber <dave.garber@comcast.net>, v6sho@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Subframe Rusted Out - Any and all Advise welcome
From: Dave Ulring <dulring@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:25:33 -0800 (PST)
Dave,

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, the subframe
rusted through and broke clean through.  The circular
area where the bushing is house is rusty, but still
intact.  IE, it did not crack there.  Yet.  Anyone
have any ideas on how easy or hard it is to locate one
from a yard or reman and install it yourself?
Assuming new bushings as part of the job of course,
and the fact that air tools are available.  Again,
thanks for the help.

Dave