shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>, <v6sho@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] new y-pipe purchase
From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:20:07 -0500
"Out of curiosity, how were the pipes configured (e.g. where and how many
bends, did you utilize a crossover pipe, etc.)? "

Factory cats were gutted and welded back in factory pipe,  the end of teh Y
was cut and the 2 pipes ran under the cabin, there was a H pipe built into
it and the factory paths were followed from the rear split to the mufflers.

It was as clean and correct as possible, it just didn't work with a stock
program or the Superchip programming I had......since this was done back in
1999 I didn't have access to all the custom computer stuff that is available
now.  Maybe someone else will have better luck with the newer technology.

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  100k Flowmasters  Kirk'd