shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] AC woes

To: <SHOtimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] AC woes
From: "Mike" <srfdude@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:47:20 -0700
Thanks for the input, Dave.  My temp sensor reads fairly close, typically
3-4 degs. high.  It was reading 113, not sure what real temp was, but it was
brutal.  The air would come cool for a couple seconds then immediately go
warm.  Manual cycling did no good.  It happens so rarely that it is hard to
check; I should have pulled into a Ron Mac's and checked the clutch,
although I'm not sure what temp would have to do with the clutch.  I suspect
it is a heat related electronic failure.
Mike