shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] being put out to stud

To: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] being put out to stud
From: Rich Bruso <shoguy_89@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 8:01:32 -0700
   Just get a single, open faced lug nut from AZ, pep boys, or wherever.  The
local pep boys has an open bin of them, cheap.  Tapered on one side, flat on
the other, and no shoulder.  You can use your normal nuts after the stud is
replaced.
   Of course, I'd recommend replacing the hub if that particular stud has been
replaced before, as pressing studs in and out can wear away at the point where
the hub and stud meet, making it more likely that a careless wheel shop will
spin the stud in the hub.

--
-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)