Re: [Shop-talk] flood light extension

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net> engine=ICAP:2.0.272,Aquarius:18.0.1039,Hydra:6.0.680,FMLib:17.12.28.16 definitions=2024-06-04_09,2024-06-04_01,2024-05-17_01 mlxscore=0 bulkscore=0 malwarescore=0 mlxlogscore=999 suspectscore=0 clxscore=1011 phishscore=0 spamscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.19.0-2308100000 definitions=main-2406040149
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] flood light extension
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 13:34:26 -0500
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
RMC has tapered threads also. RMC is the conduit that is used for overhead
electrical service masts.

Black pipe is not intended for outside use unless it is painted. If you decide
to use pipe instead of conduit, be sure to check the inside for burrs or
anything that can cut into the insulation.

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity