Re: [Shop-talk] Removing old bathroom wall extractor fan (Jim Franklin)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Removing old bathroom wall extractor fan (Jim Franklin)
From: Mark Miller <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 13:20:51 -0700
I pulled a similar fan and there were a few screws holding  the two
sliding halves together.  Easiest for me was to cut the metal in a few
places with a sawzmost loaded with a fine toothed blade (I wasn't trying
to save any of the existing unit). And if the fan is/was controlled with
a pull chain do be careful around the live wires. Full disclosure: I
enjoy destructive demolition.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com