[Shop-talk] D-Rings for trailer

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] D-Rings for trailer
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:59:14 -0500

--00000000000023e07905ede68240

I need to add a few attachment points to my trailer.  A surface mount
D-ring or four looks like the answer.  I'm looking for something that isn't
made from fake metal with a xenophobic name ...

Can anyone recommend a brand name that I can depend on to meet the claimed
specs?  I found one such that looks promising, but I rely on the group mind
for information and reassurance.

--00000000000023e07905ede68240

=A0 A surface mount D-ring or four looks like the answer.=C2=A0 I&#39;m loo=
king for something that isn&#39;t made from fake metal with a xenophobic na=
brand name that I can depend on to meet the claimed specs?=C2=A0 I found on=
e such that looks promising, but I rely on the group mind for information a=
nd reassurance.</div></div>

--00000000000023e07905ede68240--

--===============4800140012077301678==

--===============4800140012077301678==--