Re: [Shop-talk] Ever seen one of these welding torches?

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ever seen one of these welding torches?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:40:08 -0400
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
I believe what you have is the basic torch body with a cutting assembly
mounted. I have a small Smith torch configured much the same way, sold to me
MANY years ago represented as a sheet metal torch. Its smallest tips are ideal
for that type of work, but a little to hot for jewelry work. Mine came with
several tips that screw on to the top of the base or handle at the adjustment
valves. Still have it and use it often.

Sent from my iPhone