Re: [Shop-talk] Wiring a Honywell WiFi Thermostat to a 2 wire system

To: Rochlin Robert <rrochlin@comcast.net> definitions=2021-02-02_07:2021-02-02, 2021-02-02 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2006250000 definitions=main-2102020106
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wiring a Honywell WiFi Thermostat to a 2 wire system
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 09:56:02 -0600
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Red & C are the power. You only need 3 wires for that stat. What model is the
thermostat? I have three TH6220WF units here. If you have a base on the wall
that has a slide switch on it for connecting the R & Rc, it canâ??t hurt to
have them connected but it is probably the problem.

Measure the voltage on the thermostat base in the holes the pins go into. There
be a bad connection in the base.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne