[Shop-talk] Bandsaw cutting fuild

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Bandsaw cutting fuild
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:33:59 -0500 01/22/2021 03:34:01 PM, Serialize complete at 01/22/2021 03:34:01 PM

--===============0714206427558906848==

--=_alternative 0070FA2385258665_=

Hello everyone.  I just bought a 9X12 metal cutting bandsaw and it has a
coolant pump and system.

I never had a tool with a coolant system, what is the preferred coolant to
run in it, and where do you get it?

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0070FA2385258665_=

just bought a 9X12 metal cutting bandsaw and it has a coolant pump and
system.</span>
tool with a coolant system, what is the preferred coolant to run in it,
and where do you get it?</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============0714206427558906848==--