[Shop-talk] bacteria based drain cleaner was Re: Soil stack venting issu

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] bacteria based drain cleaner was Re: Soil stack venting issue
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 22:44:47 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5Oz8PkZalctsnr9d38A9wY4NJuyRDf2uZY02F6e/b+k=; b=ilzDG6gmV9kCvsGUNibcSEMnEIbIIeX6Tm1ou64OkcLBLXeZh9+9EiyAttv4frS9WmXZ1e4SM5+fh9qfRFMWXJkXuK2JqWgeTK3HlFhpxiLSUqX/WMwez3lsH46o4QwY2t8KOvpLw3FhTYMUjsoJCRuc2q0gDSkQ8HDetix57krjSzyWUzYVNm7fNd2+BQLKs8+mspzf9gYHXKJbx/55nFOYOQgSdfQYqBNFLkNUPbpQTGft6uuQlIm5gzs8YC7eYEYbgU49dseybtTpPI2LuUiCwahmbpSpVBMswansJuN+6ezzMCI6tQHAwN8tYuw3Ov7fpILW1ZP1JKO3NJ88CQ==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5Oz8PkZalctsnr9d38A9wY4NJuyRDf2uZY02F6e/b+k=; b=kqcAMHqnnHRmxrJ7QaANdv1gK8ZI5r26yzcWFsNeqvusRmDNIqgGjSdoqKrln14c9MfOvMwFFxL9cw7PM7zNFgM0+nBtguDKdO7Dmx1c5Rcw0C7OQaQVey/vjp6uil/STaw4f2qW4PmObnU6ZTZ2svSAracK49y3lwvS67DX0yduMDsGZZ3DIKdFxKCoOkYaIz2Bbve0Kz99EJAw9qE5huBj+RpPfBU+Nmo9uLMP+wVxQ1yrlKT322Qv7SSAdi583aDRGVGqfsD7THaoE5hn8eBkHO8JH3ySa5QtFZvFIHrEnRXUrRr3LVImfwq+PL9pacp40UwM+DbVDFbTct0r0A==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=FxSQzQJ0Kri5PXCAWjngLFIOcK7lT8YsS4vCzmPmBXFOz3XRDijgHE8pz/GQrXVr1/cB1QnTGQYqyRynC7fxUc0nvGdAIWoAzM7uH5zVojivTx/TsuehZI+j5f7y9aXDVrzGwCAZSnzHERAOFqRq6NO+Y7qSnmOcY5pVs69HIl6pq8hD9covDe+Y+y+ojsIkVZcJj+HnXl5vbC4hcrFNXB6xRPcsTirdJXdVv7lcvNmTepxpbpsL3ig6fq2Q4hDw/o8S9tGhfqzdw8f0GJ8EGKKTOkqErsUZQTRLmtFiv5AOw8JFIZKlL3TIbNOUyR4mdj6EmwzJHxTF3MGr5dGmBQ==

--_000_DS7PR19MB4629A90EC5550D6C8BF3BF62B4CE0DS7PR19MB4629namp_

Any favorites out there or brands to avoid?
thanks