Re: [Shop-talk] Soil stack venting issue

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Soil stack venting issue
From: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 08:53:33 -0500
If it's grease build-up, you might try periodically pouring a gallon or
two of boiling water down the kitchen sink.

You might consider buying one of those cheap USB endoscopes from Amazon
or Ebay.  I bought one for about $15 on Prime Day a couple years ago.
The camera quality is pretty bad but they're pretty long...mine is about
15 feet.  You could snake it down your kitchen drain clean-out and see
for yourself what's going on inside your pipes.